26 October 2003

*Deafening Primal Scream Followed By A Stunning Requiem of Unfathomable Profanity*


I was almost finished writing an extensive response to this from the Zaniac (except in an email and not as a blog entry per se) when my computer did that nasty little thing it does, shutting itself off for no apparent reason and with no advance warning. Suffice it to say, everything was lost and now I have to write it all over again, in what will probably be a truncated and less-inspired form. It should also be noted that Dr J's response to this was a truly symphonic series of 'uck' and 'itch' inflected words defining the excremental, fellatinous and matriphilic nature of my illegitimately-sired computer.

I don't think it made a difference. *shrug*

Zaniac, if you're reading this: will try to reassemble what I wrote, of which I only clearly remember saying that the nobles in Richard II wouldn't have given a good goddamn if Richard poeticized or philosophized or raped kittens in his spare time, so long as he kept his bloody hands off their lands and out of their coffers. Everything else now is a blur.

But that requiem would have been something to record for the ages. David Mamet and Stephen Berkoff would have been proud.

No comments:

Blog Archive