04 January 2004

Further Quiz Insanity


I don't know how this happened, but...


Which Historical Lunatic Are You?
From the fecund loins of Rum and Monkey.


This result is a little more spurious: ;-)

I'm an apparently intelligent, liberal, not-too-generous, not-too-selfish, relatively well adjusted human being!
What are you?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey



I'm not sure what to say about this result, but I can't say I mind it at all. To life's abattoir!


Are you damned?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

You will die a warrior and be spirited away by warbling wenches to the Hall of the Slain. Meat and mead for ever more, well until Ragnarok, anyway, when you will do battle with giants, giantesses, dwarfs, elves and Nidhug, a dragon who likes to nibble trees. Odin is great!



Not at all sure about this, but there certainly is at least a (rye) grain of truth to it:


What Kind of Drunk Are You?



And if you've been doing these quizzes, you'll notice a certain obsession with the destruction of villages, which I've yet to do but would certainly endorse and gladly participate in the destruction of The Village People. But then there's this, to which I'd suggest no comments from the snickering peanut gallery: ;-)


Which Survivor of the Impending Nuclear Apocalypse Are You?
A Rum and Monkey joint.

Oh, yes, I am officially procrastinating from my marking again. To Valhalla!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive